Thursday, July 03, 2008

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor...What's on your MP3?

My MP3 is my little buddy at work, at the gym, when I am cleaning out the fridge and while I am on the Metro. It holds some of the best that the music world has to offer from Eartha Kitt to Korn, Gary Hoey to Papa Roach, Cher to Drowning Pool. It is fairly schizophrenic but there is something for just about any musical taste.

I am in the process of including some Nat King Cole, Sinatra, Frankie Avalon (be still my heart!) and others who possess that silky smooth voice.

Confession time...I am an Elvis fan. There, I said it.

I love musicals like Guys and Dolls, West Side Story and Bye Bye Birdie. I also enjoy opera.

Classical music takes me to another place. I love the piano! There is a guy who plays the piano at a restaurant/bar near where I live. I have a little bit of a crush on him (I think he is gay, but, hey, it is MY fantasy! Let me have it!) - oh, those beautiful hands! He is an extremely talented piano player as well.

A mellow crooner can make me melt.

Acapella gives me goosebumps.

I love to dance too...(hint, hint)

No comments: