Sunday, July 06, 2008

Far from Lazy Sunday...

After a fun and long weekend, it is time to start looking toward returning to the "real world." By real world I mean work and navigating our glorious Metro Rail System. I am breathless with anticipation.

OK, it isn't that bad, I love my job. However, I must admit that sleeping in, going out with friends and reading my book till all hours has spoiled me a bit. I did get some much needed rest, but now it is back to business.

The agenda for today consists of laundry, cleaning out my fridge and doing a little housekeeping. Earlier, I ran down to a little crepe place and had a wonderful whole wheat crepe with tomato, avocado, mushroom and swiss. Oh, and I also indulged in a white mocha.

I need to run to the market later and think I will sneak down to my favorite little bookstore. I am a bibliophile and must feed my addiction on a regular basis.

Think I will hit the gym later as well. I missed Friday and yesterday and my body is letting me know. I feel so much better when I work out regularly. My hard work is showing as well. I have already gone down several pants sizes since early March. It won't be long and I will reach my goal. Now THAT is exciting!

So, back to my not so lazy Sunday - my laundry is calling...

No comments: