Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at Our Crib

It is Christmas Eve. I just asked Ben to go wake up his sister so we can whip this house into shape.

I got the impish grin. Scary.

"Be nice!" I called to him as he climbed the stairs.

The next thing I heard was an innocent voice calling down to me, "Mom, where's the nearest outlet?"

This could NOT be good.

The next thing I heard was, well, I'll let the photos tell the story...

Photobucket

And this was Micah's response:

Photobucket

When she did get up and come downstairs, he followed her, guitar in hand, playing a song, making up the words as he went:

Wake up, Micah
Get out of bed
get up
uncover your head

Brush your hair
Brush your teeth
get out of bed
I'll feed you beef (we had steak last night - leftovers)

It went on and on like that, him making up the words as he went, all of us laughing.

Good thing she is such a good sport!

Photobucket

No comments: